Projects

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Card Class Tonight means more cards in the shop!

Hello! Tonight I will be hosting card class with a very good (and new!) friend of mine. I am using a stamp set that I bought recently, Blooming with Kindness, and an old favorite; Apothecary Art. The technique that I am teaching tonight is Embossing with the Embossing Buddy, heat tool, Versamark & embossing powder. I plan on having a lot of embossed cards for the holidays, so it will be fun to learn now! I am bringing my camera to class (as someone always does something unique!) to photograph the cards. I will be selling my prepared samples of the cards at my Etsy shop. I will be giving away the cards that I make tonight as I am demonstrating the techniques to my friend Nancy who recently had a health scare. I love that Stampin' up is a fun thing to do with friends at parties - and its a great idea to give a stack of cards to a friend as a handmade 'thinking of you'.

No comments:

Post a Comment