Projects

Wednesday, June 13, 2012


Hello!

I have to start off with an apology that I can't find my camera.  My husband and I brought it to the air show and it mysteriously has vanished into one of the 'military mole's backpack' 300 pockets.  I worked on some embroidery from the Big Book of Christmas quickies last night.  My favorite piece of the moment is a 'Good will towards men' ornament that is quick and looks pretty.  I may make it into gift tags, cards and add some holly for an ornament. The design is simple - just gold floss and white cording in an oval shape.

I might add some gold beading, some holly, maybe some shiny fillament as I go along.  Silk ribbon embroidery can really add depth and beauty to simplicity. I'll post the original and some of my embellished ones here - as soon as that camera shows itself!
~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment