Projects

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!






Happy Valentines Day! I hope that every one had a wonderful day with their friends or loved one :)
Today I was proud to unveil one of my new cards on the Etsy shop. Foxgloves are one of my favorite flowers to embroider, yet I never mastered how to stitch ribbon through another ribbon layer. I finally found out how to do it and I'm very proud. If any one's interested, I'll be trying to duplicate it for a tutorial.

Fair warning, I am also moving in March... and blog posts may be a bit sporadic. Yet the new house has a second room (craft room/ computer room!) so things will be more organized. I'll be coming back stronger and more organized. I may enlist the fiance for video how - tos :)
I'd like to share the love with a code for 20% off with CodeTwitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment