Projects

Monday, October 24, 2011

Craft book review (with pictures) of the Big Book of Christmas quickies





I found this craft book, the big book of Christmas Quickies, right before I left for my Vegas vacation last week. It was about 18 dollars at Jo Ann Fabrics.

Its a good sized book with a great many projects. My first impression is here:

Now that I've had some time to stitch; I've found the ornament section to be very enjoyable. I am currently making a gift for my mother's friend who just had a baby.

The patterns are easy to read and they are very quick. In checking the other projects; I find them very inspiring to sew. One flaw is that the finishing instructions are very light.





What is up next? Well, this little treasure of adorable mice! I plan to back these with felt, sew on a ribbon loop and slip them into Christmas cards to be Christmas tags or Christmas ornaments.

I highly enjoyed this craft book and wish only for more hours in the day to sew them away.

Are you planing on doing any Christmas embroidery this year? I highly suggest checking out this book to see if it has your needs covered! Feel free to share your Christmas stitching ideas here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment