Projects

Monday, September 26, 2011

The Cross Stitcher, Britain's no 1 magazine, has been very inspirational this week end! I have been working on the 25 festive designs to stitch in an hour. I've found them to be easy - whole stitches only - and very quick work!

I've come across a great link to Blooming Felt.

The only sad thing is that this is britain's number 1 magazine, after all, so the prices are in Euros and you have to wonder about the shipping cost. I do love the colors; but decided not to wait for shipping from Europe.

I checked Etsy for an alternative and found a great deal! I have purchased some felt from shoppe3130 - purple, sapphire blue, red and green! I expect to be posting some Christmas designs here very soon. I will let you know how the felt holds up for Christmas designs!

You can find the magazine at Barnes and Noble. Its a purple colored magazine with photos of cross stitched designs (in purple and green coloring, very modern!)

No comments:

Post a Comment