Projects

Friday, August 19, 2011

Christmas Count down Part Three



While taking a break from my Christmas ornament crafting, I decided to plug 'silk ribbon embroidery' into Google to see what people are up to.

In France, someone is doing silk ribbon embroidery on egg shells. You read that right- some talented person is embroidering on blown eggs.I feel inspiration waffling up off of this picture like the aroma of an omelet. Can you imagine the talent needed for that?
I can't imagine the effort this takes!


1 comment:

  1. Hello, I found your blog today. I'm happy I find it interesting. I want to try such eggs next year, but during the year I plan to learn ribbon stitch embroidery. I invite you to have a loook at my blog too, I am handworks maniac also :)
    http://pistiagi.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete