Projects

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's all organized!

I had a little fit going through my Etsy shop today. I listed more accurate sections based on the item- so head bands and hair pins are in one section, work to be displayed is in another. I initially gave the sections with the most items higher precedence, but now I'm wondering at the wisdom in that. I have more pin cushion & framed embroidery designs sketched for new pieces. Should I give the sections that will be updated more often the highest visibility? What are your thoughts?

Check the shop out to decide how you think it would look best.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Serynanne

I'm also not sure how I like the new lay out. I like how the featured items are prominent, but I don't like the userbar on the other side now!
~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment