Projects

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Todays Project

I do have amazing news! When my boyfriend and I returned from our two day vacation in the mountains, he proposed to me! He was very romantic, going so far as to drive to the place where we had our first date and later our first kiss. I was taken completely by surprise!

It was wonderful :)

Yesterday I listed these two pieces- the Bleubell head band and the Blue Mermaid. I began these pieces on vacation, so it so nice to see them completed. They are here:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/50583683/brunette-mermaid-hand-stitched-with-silk?ref=v1_other_2

http://www.etsy.com/listing/50585427/purple-headband-embroidered-with-silk

I haven't had much time to sew- when you take time off, you have to get longer schedules the next week!


I am looking to the apron that Mom is making for inspiration. Cupcakes with whimsical toppings! Why not flowers?

I am also completing the rose and purple flower pouch that I began before the proposal. I have bought a few yards of lovely purple fabric for the lining and I'm very happy with how it is turning out.






No comments:

Post a Comment