Projects

Sunday, June 20, 2010

New pouch, new headband

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by. I have decided to try for three new wristlets idea- One plain (for your own ideas!), one with a custom monogram & one with a ribbon embroidery design.

Sample of Ribbon embroidery design [with spider web roses and purple foxglove buds]


I also am enjoying a few new headband ideas.
This is a headband while it was in progress. It features bluebells, purple irises & purple foxgloves.
The color is a bit off, I got excited and took it by the 'good energy' light bulb at my computer desk.




There will also be a 'purple passion' line where I will earmark which designs use the same fabric & would complement each other. MSG me to make a custom listing for a set or to have me create a custom set for you!

My Mom also has shared a good idea that she has- a cupcake apron! I personally think that it is adorable. Here is a peek at the fabric:

I'll let you know if she lists it!

No comments:

Post a Comment